1. We are now, more than ever, experiencing a War on Christianity! Same Sex Marriage is a concerted effort by Liberals to destroy America because Jesus would personally have directed the stoning deaths of all sinners engaged in "Gay Sex."
2. As a direct result of the sins of our Federal Government, Man will soon be having free sex with animals and will soon be allowed to marry them - and Christian Churches will be burned if they do not comply with the Federal Law.
3. Thomas Jefferson alone saved America when he insisted the Constitution limit the Federal Government's authority by granting unlimited power to the States in the Tenth Amendment.
4. Bill Clinton murdered Vince Foster and Hillary covered it up.
5. Hillary Clinton is a felon and should be in prison and disqualified from the presidency because she commanded the Armed Forces to isolate Benghazi and to "Stand Down" so four Americans could be sacrificed for the Obama campaign.
6. Donald Trump is a genius and knows how to get things done. And when he is done making American great again, we will have better jobs, better lives and America will pull out of the real depression we are in. Just think Tony The Tiger with a hairdo. "Theeeere GREAT!"
7. A vote for Bernie Sanders is a vote for Stalin.
8. A vote for Cruz is okay, but he would be a better Vice President under Trump because Cruz knows how to "control Congress."
9. Supporting Israel is supporting ISIS - since they along with Hillary Clinton created the group to distract the World from their efforts to establish a One World Order.
10. Recess Appointments are Unconstitutional but Obama will try it, since everything he has done in over the past 7 years is Unconstitutional.
Now these are just the top ten things I was "told" while I was away. If you too believe them, then I guess you too will be voting for Trump. Me? I'm still waiting for the actual nominees to be selected by the political parties. Until then, I think I will be ordering nose pinchers (the kind swimmers use to keep water out of their noses). Because no matter whom the nominees are, voting for either of them will "stink."
As President George Washington once wrote; "There is nothing which can better deserve your patronage, than the promotion of science and literature. Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness." With the advent of the Internet, instead of spreading actual knowledge, we have instead promoted the extension of ignorance and outright insanity. Knowledge is powerful, may we all learn real facts and return this great nation of ours to one of steady guidance and happiness. Have a great week!
Many thanks to those that have extended their condolences on the passing of my father. I great appreciate all of you!
* 1. The Fourteenth Amendment provided for Equal Protection of all persons. That issues was first resolved in Yick Wo v. Hopkins in 1886 (hardly an "Obama" court.
2. Even I have no response to this allegation.
3. Thomas Jefferson was not a Framer - he was in France during the entire Constitutional Convention period. The 10th Amendment does not limit the "federal government" as alleged (see McCulloch v, Maryland, 1819 and Gibbons v. Ogden 1824 to name just a couple).
4. The first time the notion that Bill Clinton murdered Foster was in a joke posted on the Internet. Right Wing media repeated the claim and somehow the joke became reality to many seeking anything they could believe in as long as it was against Clinton. This myth still permeates the media today. Hillary's role in Forster's death is a relative new take. The fact that Bill Clinton had many affairs pales in comparison to other politicians having similar affairs - and even more since former Speaker of the House Hastert's pedophilia has been exposed.
5. Secretaries of State have no authority over any branch of the US Military. None. As far as the use of her emails, we shall see - but she will be guilty of something no matter what - she MUST be!
6. Blah, blah, blah.
7. Socialism is not Communism. A vote for Bernie though is a wasted vote - he can never win. Besides that, his voice (like Cruz's) makes me cringe.
8. Cruz is dangerous. He is willing to shut down the government if he does not get his way. He also slams Executive Orders by claiming he'll us them to undo Obama's. Hypocrisy anyone?
9. One World Order - another in a long line of Anti-Semitic nonsense. I remember being asked in College which bank my father owned. When I told him of this question, he laughed and laughed - despite how truly sad and ignorant the comment was.
10. Recess appointments are not "Unconstitutional." The timing- only - of the appointment is subject to review by the Courts. When I pointed that out, I was told my "education far exceeded my intelligence."